If you live in Athens you sure have seen them somewhere..Pixelated black hearts, big or reaaally small, as a sticker, as a poster or even in T-shirts.
I first noticed them during Design Walk, the area was full of these cute thingies!I thought it was a part of the happening but no! It's a (very inspired, if you want my opinion) project of 2 fine art students of Athens.
I won't provide you the details of this attempt, you can find it all in their blog,here. Photos of places that people have seen and taken pics of the hearts (damn, that addiction is not only inside Greece!) and explanation of how this thing started.
I just wanted to make this noticable to you and to give you a motivation to 'spread the love'! After all it's pretty inspiring to see a heart as you run to make it on time to work, to catch the bus, or even when you go to the toilet(!).
Even if this heart is black and white...because the colour comes from within us..;)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου