skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Δευτέρα 26 Απριλίου 2010
Not many words today...
..I'd like just to share with you this picture that I found wandering in the internet.. I don't know the artist but that's what I call creativity and imagination! (I don't metion the skill, because it's more than obvious!)
3 σχόλια:
Kelly
είπε...
Teleio to tragoudi twn Cure!!!
8 Μαΐου 2010 στις 11:22 π.μ.
Stryke (the Aerozopher)
είπε...
xaxa oreo!
9 Μαΐου 2010 στις 1:47 μ.μ.
free style kallithea
είπε...
οντως απιθανη φωτο!
15 Ιουλίου 2010 στις 5:07 μ.μ.
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
Νεότερη ανάρτηση
Παλαιότερη Ανάρτηση
Αρχική σελίδα
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Πληροφορίες
Ninlil
Graphic designer (in college) and part-time DJ..oh yes I graduated Economics University, too!
Προβολή πλήρους προφίλ
FIND ME:
Twitter
WORTH CHECKING OUT
CT project
Digital Lovers
Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου
▼
2010
(11)
►
Αυγούστου
(1)
►
Ιουλίου
(1)
►
Μαΐου
(1)
▼
Απριλίου
(2)
Not many words today...
Diary of (my) dreams
►
Μαρτίου
(6)
3 σχόλια:
Teleio to tragoudi twn Cure!!!
xaxa oreo!
οντως απιθανη φωτο!
Δημοσίευση σχολίου