I was reading "Ipovrihio" the other day, a free press magazine I'm subscribed in, and that article really caught my attention. Ok, it may took me ages to write it but as I'm through with my college for the year I finally have the time. Well title says it all...design in jail. Sereal designers was the office that did that and I can say I was at least excited with the idea, the process and the final result.
In a few words the thing was something like this: Sereal designers together with ΚΕΘΕΑ (organization that helps people addicted to drugs go to rehab and start again with their lives) organized this project with was designing a big part of one jail wall. The project had to be done not only from the designers but mainly from the women who were in jail (and of course wanted to take part), all for accusations related to drugs.
I'm borrowing a pic from the site of the magazine just to give you an idea. You can find that pic and the whole article of the magazine by clicking here, so the rest of the comments is yours. I just wanted to point out that I found it very pioneer for our country and I loved the result. I may found it interesting for another reason, too: I know exactly how liberating the whole process is.
In a few words the thing was something like this: Sereal designers together with ΚΕΘΕΑ (organization that helps people addicted to drugs go to rehab and start again with their lives) organized this project with was designing a big part of one jail wall. The project had to be done not only from the designers but mainly from the women who were in jail (and of course wanted to take part), all for accusations related to drugs.
I'm borrowing a pic from the site of the magazine just to give you an idea. You can find that pic and the whole article of the magazine by clicking here, so the rest of the comments is yours. I just wanted to point out that I found it very pioneer for our country and I loved the result. I may found it interesting for another reason, too: I know exactly how liberating the whole process is.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου